Are you looking for something more than a typical dining experience? Ray’s Restaurant is anything but typical! Known for good food, good friends, and good times, we’ve been satisfying appetites since 1969.
Who wants to eat the same thing every day? At Ray’s Restaurant, we offer a rotating menu. Monday through Friday the lunch menu changes every day. It’s available in the restaurant and posted on Facebook.Don’t see what you want listed? We are happy to accommodate and will make something that is not on the menu if we have the ingredients. Our typical menu options include:
- Big Pancakes
- Cheese grits
- Cole slaw
- Corn muffins
- Fried okra
- Fried Ribs
- Hash browns
- Pork chops
- Potato salad
- Pulled pork
- Ray’s plate: A delicious mixture of hash browns, links, patty sausage, ham, diced bacon, green peppers, onions, tomatoes and scrambled eggs (cracked from an egg).
- “Big pancakes”: The only diners who order a stack of three are the ones who’ve never been to Ray’s Restaurant before. Our generously-made pancakes hang off the plate.
- Grandmother’s chili dog: This recipe dates back 50 years and tastes as good as it did when Ray’s grandmother made it.
- Hand-made burgers: We may just have the best burgers in town, as they are hand patted and seasoned to perfection. They’re also served with fresh fries that are hand-cut every day. It’s dishes like these that have made us the go-to lunch restaurant in Dothan, AL.
- Breakfast: Monday-Friday 5am-11am, Saturday 5am-12pm
- Lunch: Monday-Friday 10:30am-2pm, Saturday 10:30am-12pm. The Saturday lunch menu offers quick-order items only.
Voted Best Breakfast of the Wiregrass 2015 and 2016 and 2nd place for 2017, Rays’ Restaurant is your best choice for a breakfast restaurant in Dothan, AL.
Pull Up a Chair
Your search for the perfect family restaurant in Dothan, AL is over.
Satisfy your appetite today by stopping in at Ray’s Restaurant, or reach us at 334-794-4625.